When I was 13, I decided that life had played a bad move on myself. My parents divorce: that's when it all started "My rebellion." I lived a normal life in the Dominican Republic. Was part of the dance team and the cheerleading squad. But when my dad decided that him and my mom were not happy together. That is when I got the amazing idea to make my parents life miserable. Going to an afternoon high school what not my idea of FUN! I wanted to be in the morning with my friends; but NO my dad was not having it. So my teen years were always attracted to make other people unhappy.
Regardless of that I still look back and remember those days, and I reminisce about that chapter in my life. I am a mom of two: Jayden is three and Xiara Lix is four months old. To tell you the truth I need to look back to those years for helping me better understand my kids in the future. Because now a days teens are unpredictable so I don't know what is in store for me. :o)
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blog looks great, Benelix! Glad you even got a picture up.
YOu have an interesting perspective on these issues about youth because you have such clear memories of your own adolscence and you have the insights of a parent, too.
LB :)
Post a Comment