This is a poem that I wrote to my son Jayden while looking at his first sonogram and I just wanted to share it with everyone...
I changed from color to black and white
By: Benelix M. Gonzalez
Everything changed as soon as I saw you,
I changed from color, to black and white
And it became so easy, to love you, something
That I wouldn’t imagine, I gave you my love with just one eye.
Everything trembled, inside me,
The universe wrote that you had become mine
And it became so easy, to love you, something that I wouldn’t
Imagine, getting lost in you’re love, simply happened
I am already all yours.
Before I spend time with you my love,
I just have to tell you that you are the love of my life
Before I start loving you more, please listen
Let me tell you that all of you, without you being here,
That way I felt before I even saw you.
All of you surprised me
I changed from color to black and white
I know it is not easy to say I love you
I didn’t expect it
But that’s the way love is
It just simply happened
And I’m all yours already
Before I even saw you.
By: Benelix M. Gonzalez
Everything changed as soon as I saw you,
I changed from color, to black and white
And it became so easy, to love you, something
That I wouldn’t imagine, I gave you my love with just one eye.
Everything trembled, inside me,
The universe wrote that you had become mine
And it became so easy, to love you, something that I wouldn’t
Imagine, getting lost in you’re love, simply happened
I am already all yours.
Before I spend time with you my love,
I just have to tell you that you are the love of my life
Before I start loving you more, please listen
Let me tell you that all of you, without you being here,
That way I felt before I even saw you.
All of you surprised me
I changed from color to black and white
I know it is not easy to say I love you
I didn’t expect it
But that’s the way love is
It just simply happened
And I’m all yours already
Before I even saw you.

No comments:
Post a Comment