About Me

My photo
I am Dominican! I have two children and I am a very social person just come and ask me!

Friday, February 15, 2008

"I miss"

I miss every moment that time stole
everything that the distance does not let me do
every thing I want to do and destiny does not let it happen
every truth that covered all the lies
all the love that selfishness has taken from me
all the smiles that have vanished because of my sadness
the actions that have not let me act
the friends that distance has distanced from me
I miss the yesterday that today has not let me lived

I have missed so much, that I have learned that to not miss, I need to do everything I want and everything I miss.

3 comments:

Jess's Blog said...

I love this Poem!

Jess

Dr. Lesley Bogad said...

thanks for sharing this... I love that you are using your blog this way!!

LB:)

Sarah said...

hey, what an amazing poem...did you write it yourself? I love that you put this on your blog...missed you and your input in class on monday!!

Sarah B